The application process for vacation schemes and training contracts is outlined below:
1. Online application form - includes your personal details, academics, work experience and some competency based questions
Verbal reasoning test - once you have submitted your application, you will have 5 days to complete the verbal reasoning test.
2. Assessment centre - includes a drafting exercise, interview and negotiation exercise
3. Vacation scheme - 1-2 weeks in duration and includes a department allocation; department workshops; interview skills workshop; Partner lunch and social events
4. Partner interview - 1 hour interview with two Partners
5. Training contract offer - Congratulations! Successful candidates will typically have 4 weeks to accept our offer
If you like what you’ve read and would like to join an award-winning international law firm that thrives on talent, please click below to apply for an opportunity with us:
Application deadlines can be found here
Lastly, good luck from all at BLP, whatever stage you are at in your studies and/or application process.
If you require the application form in an alternative format please contact a member of our graduate recruitment team, on +44(0)20 3400 1000 or email@example.com, providing details of the format you require.