Trying to buy a company within 3 days and from under the noses of a rival is just one of those opportunities (or challenges) that arise in business. When they do arise, companies rely on BLP to help them find the best path forward and to achieve success.
We are BLP, an award-winning global law firm. Below, and throughout this website, we introduce some of the myriad challenges that we have helped well-known businesses around the world to overcome. It should provide a good sense of the legal and sector expertise, the exceptional personal commitment and the resolute focus on results that you too would experience if you worked with us.
We always prefer to introduce ourselves in person over a coffee and focus first on the opportunities and risks that you face, but hope the information on this site suffices in the meantime. Please do get in touch.
Clients include 50 Global Fortune 500 or FTSE 100 companies
We've worked on projects across 130 different countries
92% client loyalty among major clients (we’re working on the other 8%)
Ranked in over 70 different legal disciplines by leading directories
Over 800 partners, consultants, lawyers and paralegals
We support clients from 14 international offices
Ranked a top-five 'game changing law firm of the past decade'
Olympic Delivery Authority
PRS for Music
The Financial Times
The Football Association
United Business Media
What clients say about us
“BLP have never let me down”
“The guys at BLP are always there when I need them. I am a big fan”
“They were unbelievably responsive; a pleasure to work with. We were delighted”
“We have the utmost faith in our BLP lawyer to understand the issue and present a solution”
“BLP feel like part of our business and not our consultant. They are aware of our performance and are driven to help improve it”
“Absolutely first-class – they deliver on their promises and are very proactive”
“The people are very client-focused; they're very proactive in coming forward with solutions and always very responsive”
“BLP had our best interests at heart and that was key to me. They were there fighting my corner, which I thought was really important”
Some of our Awards and Accolades
Helping our clients to achieve their objectives is BLP’s true measure of success. Beyond our clients' satisfaction and the outcomes we help them to achieve, our quality is also demonstrated via the recognition of our peers.
Highest-ranked law firm for innovation (Legal Business survey of 9,000 clients, 2017)
Top 10 ‘game changer’ of the past 10 years (FT Innovative Lawyers 2015)
Finalist: Legal Innovator of the Year (Legal Business Awards 2015)
Finalist: Best Leadership of Innovation (MPF Awards for Management Excellence 2015)
Ranked 5th: Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards, 2014)
Commended: Innovation of the Year (Modern Law Awards, 2014)
'Standout’: Most Innovative Law Firm in Value Resourcing (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards, 2014)
Commended: Most Innovative Law Firm in Corporate Strategy (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards, 2014)
Commended: Most Innovative Law Firm in Dispute Resolution (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2014)
Commended: Most Innovative Law Firm in Corporate & Commercial (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2014)
Finalist: Law Firm Innovation Award (British Legal Awards 2014)
Ranked in the top ten most innovative law firms in Europe (FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2013)
Winner: InnovAction Award (College of Law Practice Management, 2011)
Winner: In-House Award for Innovation – Lawyers On Demand (British Legal Awards, 2011)