Neville Eisenberg Re-elected Unopposed as BLP Managing Partner
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) managing partner, Neville Eisenberg has been re-elected unopposed for a fourth term in a partner vote concluded on 5 March 2009. Neville will start his new term on 1 May 2009 which will run for three years.
Neville has been managing partner since the end of 1999. During that period the firm has achieved widespread recognition for its rapid transformation into one of the UK’s leading law firms. Some noteworthy achievements include:
- A focus on quality: Considerable investment in premises, infrastructure and training has been accompanied by a significant number of highly talented recruits that have provided new depth, leadership and helped drive the firm’s quality programme.
- First tier practices: The firm’s focused investment strategy has led to the development of market-leading practice areas with better quality clients and work.
- A strong culture: A deep commitment to nurturing the supportive and collegiate culture for which the firm is well known has been a priority.
- International capability: The firm’s success in developing a high quality international capability and international profile through its panel of preferred firms around the world has received considerable client support and market comment.
- Emerging markets: A focused strategy on expanding the firm in emerging markets has led to new offices in Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Moscow.
Neville said: “I am delighted to have the partners’ support to continue in this role. Berwin Leighton Paisner is a very dynamic, progressive and inspiring environment and notwithstanding the challenging market environment, the firm has excellent prospects. I am thrilled by the opportunity to be involved in the future development of this exciting firm.”
Peter Robinson, chairman of BLP added: “Neville’s tenure has transformed BLP and given the firm the stability and direction to provide our clients and staff with outstanding results.
“The breadth of advice we offer clients and the sectors we serve has developed significantly. We now provide exceptional service for clients around the world, both through our international offices and through our preferred firm panel.”
If you would like any further information, please contact our press office at email@example.com.