BLP Re-elect Neville Eisenberg as Managing Partner – Unopposed and for a fifth term
The partnership of international law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has re-elected managing partner, Neville Eisenberg for a fifth term. The unopposed vote was completed on 22 February 2012. Neville’s new tenure, which starts on 1 May 2012, will run for three years.
Neville has been managing partner at BLP since 1999 and is one of the longest serving managing partners in the sector. During his tenure BLP has transformed into a leading international law firm. Successes include:
• Driving quality: Through a variety of programmes, the firm has relentlessly driven up the quality of its client service, infrastructure and training leading to a transformation of its market position and profile.
• Client Service innovation: BLP’s response to changing client demand has led to the introduction of award winning innovations including, for example, Lawyers On Demand (LOD) and Managed Legal Service (MLS).
• Magnet for talent: Since the merger which created BLP in 2001, the firm has attracted many talented lawyers from other firms, including over fifty new partners in the last three years, which has created new capability and depth.
• International Growth: A focussed strategy on expanding the firm in emerging markets led to new offices in Singapore, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Hong Kong as well as in Frankfurt and Berlin, in addition to offices in Brussels and Paris.�
• Global capability: Sustained success in developing a global service for clients through its panel of preferred law firms around the world continues to receive considerable client support.
• Strong culture: The firm has become renowned for its collegiate culture and entrepreneurial approach to client service.
• Financial Performance: The firm has shown strong revenue and profit growth which is indicative of the returns being generated from the considerable investment in the firm’s capability.
Neville said: “I am delighted to have received the support of the partners for another term. It is a great privilege to participate in the continued development of Berwin Leighton Paisner at a time when, with the support of our extraordinary loyal and supportive clients, we have considerable forward momentum.”
BLP chairman Peter Robinson added: “Neville’s leadership and strategic vision has provided the firm with both the stability and drive to achieve exceptional results. With clients at the forefront of what we do, we continue to provide an outstanding service on a global scale. Neville is no less enthusiastic now than he was in 1999 and is very excited by the challenge ahead.”
If you would like further information please contact our PR Manager by email at email@example.com.