BLP promotes from within – 13 to join the partnership
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) announced today (5 April 2011) that 13 senior associates and associate directors, including those in Moscow and Singapore, have been appointed to the partnership.
This is the highest number of internal promotions at BLP since 2006 and builds on the eight partners promoted in 2010. The firm has also seen 19 partners join from other firms since January 2010. The internal appointments will take effect on 1 May 2011.
The new partners are:
- David Brotherton – Finance (Singapore)
- Yuri Chernobrivtsev – Real Estate (Moscow)
- Joby Davies – Litigation and Dispute Resolution (London)
- Ekaterina Dedova – Corporate (Moscow)
- Richard Harbot – Tax (London)
- Vanessa Heap – Finance (London)
- Keely Hibbitt – Corporate (London)
- Ben Jones – Corporate (London)
- Nicholas Myatt – Corporate (London)
- Marcus Pearl – Corporate (London)
- Aaron Stephens – Litigation and Dispute Resolution (London)
- Mukhtiar Tanda – Finance (London)
- Elena Trusova – Litigation and Dispute Resolution (Moscow)
Commenting on the promotions, BLP managing partner, Neville Eisenberg said:
“All of the new partners have done a great job for clients over the past few years and I am delighted that we can recognise their talent by welcoming them into the partnership. Three of the new partners have been at BLP since their traineeship and a further three are associate directors, a good demonstration of the flexibility of our career development structure.”
If you would like further information, please contact our press office at firstname.lastname@example.org.