BLP announces the promotion of 11 new partners and five associate directors
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) is pleased to announce that 10 senior associates and the firm’s Head of Risk have been promoted to its partnership in the firm’s London, Abu Dhabi and Singapore offices. The Litigation department saw the largest intake of new partners with four promotions, followed by Real Estate with three and Finance, who made up two. The Risk and Corporate departments each made one promotion.
In addition to the new partners, four senior associates and a risk compliance lawyer have been promoted to the position of associate director.
Neville Eisenberg, BLP Managing Partner, said: “These promotions recognise the excellence and quality of our lawyers and are consistent with our commitment to provide our talented lawyers with great career opportunities, even during tougher economic circumstances.”
All the promotions are effective from 1 May 2012.
Summary of the partner promotions by practice:
• Michael Weir – Corporate, London
• Daisy Reeves – Finance, London
• Marius Toime – Finance, Singapore
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
• Catherine Gelder – Litigation & Dispute Resolution, London
• Amir Ghaffari – Litigation & Dispute Resolution, London
• Charles Lilley – Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Abu Dhabi
• Neil Owen – Litigation & Dispute Resolution, London
• Celia Berg – Real Estate, London
• Deepa Deb – Real Estate, London
• Nick Skea-Strachan – Real Estate, London
• Nicole Bigby – Risk & Compliance, London
Summary of the associate director promotions:
• Anne Avery – Risk & Compliance, London
• Kellie Hatton – Real Estate, London
• Sharon Kennedy – Litigation & Dispute Resolution, London
• Georgia Snaith – Finance, London
• Angelina Soon – Finance, London
If you would like further information please contact our PR Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.