BLP advises Valad Europe on the disposal of the ‘Solid Portfolio’
Berwin Leighton Paisner (Germany) LLP advised Valad Europe on the disposal of a portfolio of seven fully let properties totalling approximately 50,000 sqm of lettable space to the open real estate alternative investment fund BEOS Corporate Real Estate Fund Germany III (“CREFG III”) for over EUR 60 million.
The sale was carried out on behalf of the V+ mandate which Valad Europe has managed since 2013. The properties are located in Düsseldorf, Nuremberg and Puchheim and are used for office and industrial purposes.
Valad Europe is a leading diversified real estate investment manager with a network of local offices throughout Europe, managing €5.3 billion of real estate assets and investment capacity across 27 funds and mandates. Valad Europe has, in addition, circa €1 billion of development projects. Its core business is value-adding real estate investment management with local asset management teams taking care of approximately 3,800 tenants.
Participating lawyers included:
- Dr Norbert Impelmann (partner in Berlin, Real Estate)
- Dr Albrecht von Breitenbuch (partner in Berlin, Real Estate and Corporate Finance)
- Dr Ruben Pisal (Senior Associate in Berlin, Real Estate)
- Henning Bigalke (Associate in Berlin, Real Estate and Corporate Finance)
- Maxim Gnatjuk (Associate in Berlin, Real Estate