In our column for September 2015, Aaron Stephens and Andrew Tuson consider:
- BNY Mellon settlement with US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Proposals for tougher financial sanctions enforcement
- FCA’s increased focus on commodities markets
Read the full article BLP Corporate Crime & Investigations column September 2015.
Our Corporate Crime & Investigations team is led by partners Aaron Stephens and Daren Allen, and they regularly share their views on topical corporate crime and investigations issues with our subscribers. You can read any of our previous Corporate Crime & Investigations Columns on Practical Law (subscription required).
Report: How should you respond to developments in financial regulation this year?
Our team of financial regulation experts have produced a comprehensive report examining the key developments this year.
• Includes over 30 practical articles and a calendar setting out the key dates for your diary.
• Key topics covered include MiFID II, SMCR / SIMR, cyber risk and how to survive a regulatory interview.