In association with Thomson Reuters, the BLP regulatory team have produced an update on the Market Abuse Directive (MAD), covering:
- An overview of the Market Abuse Regime
- Proposed changes to the EEA Market Abuse Regime
- Enforcement and sanctions under the regime
- UK implementation proposals
- Compliance considerations
- FCA thematic work and enforcement expectations in 2016
- Global standards for fair and effective FICC markets
You can read the full Compliance Officer Bulletin for more information.
This article was written by partners Martin Sandler, Matthew Baker and Andrew Tuson, and Knowledge Development Lawyer, Sara Evans.